Infinity Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The vault

Go down

The vault Empty The vault

Post by Play Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:01 am

This is where I will be keeping my extra character or just anything not actively in the RP. Yes, anyone can make one of these. Also, the things posted here are directly from my twisted mind. Should you choose to read ahead, may God have mercy on your soul! jk
Play
Play
Admin
Admin

https://infinityisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

The vault Empty Re: The vault

Post by Play Wed Sep 23, 2015 8:02 am

Discontinued!
Playable Classes-

Warrior- The classic fighter. These come in all shapes and sizes but they have one thing in common, they love a good fight. Warriors serve as the soldiers in the Xama Army. Natural gift- Weapons expert. Warriors are masters of one weapon. (can be proficient in several but only master one)

Merchant- As a merchant, you can feel free to open up shop (once the shop has been pre-approved by myself, pm me with your idea) anywhere in the city of Xama. You can be a travelling merchant but it must be within the city of Xama. Other service professions such as blacksmith or bowyer count as merchants. Natural gift- Haggler. They are able to get the best deal in any trade, sale, or purchase.

City guard- Unlike warriors, City Guards are not in it for the action. They are interested in protecting the citizens of Xama and the royal family. City Guards work as the police force in the city or as personal body guards to the royal family. Natural gift- Situational awareness. It is very difficult to sneak up on or trick a City Guard. They are constantly prepared for an attack.

Thief- As the name implies, they steal for a living. They may be hardcore muscle that robs with force, like armed bank robberies, or they could be a stealthy type that is there and gone before anyone knows their money is missing. Natural gift- Stealth/luck. If they are a stealthy thief, they have silent footsteps. If they are an armed robber, they have strokes of luck that seem almost supernatural. (limit, one stroke of luck per in-game day)

Assassin- Self explanatory. Like the thief, they can be silent and stealthy or loud and violent. Natural gift- Same as thief.

Child- Just what it says. Anyone from 7 years old to 16. Requires prior approval. Children in Gem that are orphans or abandoned are often taken in by someone in the royal family. Natural gift- Endearing. People naturally adore and pity children.

Royal- The royal family resides in the Sparrow Tower at the center of Xama. The Queen is the highest authority among them and in all of Xama, then comes the king, then the dozens of princes and princess'. A royal prince or princess can include children of the Queen and king, or nieces and nephews. The royals are all human and their last name is Sparrow. They are known for their compassion and unyielding determination in battle. Natural gift War cry. All citizens of Xama are trained since birth to come immediately at the call of a royal if they are in trouble.

WIP
Play
Play
Admin
Admin

https://infinityisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum