Infinity Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Anexton

3 posters

Go down

Anexton Empty Anexton

Post by Anexton Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:09 pm

Hello! Peoples of the interwebs! *thinks* This place sounds like a Great place to unleash one of my many People I have trapped in the cellar of my mind, I think there is 15..... *Thinks some more whist scratching head* I love the feels this place gives me it makes me feel much warm inside, can't wait to RP with you guys. *hears a noise from the cellar in his mind* hold up one sec I need to check this. *goes completely brain dead..... then he comes back to reality* make that 14 people..... I am an aspiring writer so I love telling stories! anyway that's enough of me! hows you.... *is quiet* oh yeah.... i'm alone.

oh and P.s. mind my weird cyclops
Anexton
Anexton

Back to top Go down

Anexton Empty Re: Anexton

Post by MirrorOfSouls Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:15 pm

Hello alone, I'm Lizard. Welcome to the community. Can't wait to roleplay with one of your... 14 peeps? 0-0 *blinks*
MirrorOfSouls
MirrorOfSouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Play Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:19 pm

Welcome to Infinity Island! Can't wait to see what you come up with for your character. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me anytime via pm.
Play
Play
Admin
Admin

https://infinityisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Anexton Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:24 pm

*Pulls out knife and fork* "you said you were a lizard?" *smiles creepely then licks lips*
Anexton
Anexton

Back to top Go down

Post by MirrorOfSouls Mon Sep 21, 2015 10:30 pm

Blinking, ze reptile would tilt it's head and take a step back* woah... *it mumbled realizing it had not felt like prey before*
MirrorOfSouls
MirrorOfSouls

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum