Infinity Island
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Saxy

2 posters

Go down

Saxy  Empty Saxy

Post by Saxy Jojo Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:40 am

Hey everyone! I'm Saxy Jojo. You can call me Saxy or Jojo it doesn't really matter to me! Ummm *Looks through my nonexistent notes* I love roleplaying and writing so this will be awesome!! Also bold blue might stay a thing for me cause I think it looks cool! xD Fair warning the only thing interesting about me is the stories I create, so uh...yeah! Hope you have a- op almost forgot! I'm a ghost. Not in the rp but in OOC you'll probably see me say something like "*casually floats in*" or something to that effect and there is a reason behind it~ Ok I'm done now. I hope you have  a good day  Smile
Saxy Jojo
Saxy Jojo

Back to top Go down

Saxy  Empty Re: Saxy

Post by Play Sun Sep 20, 2015 10:44 am

Welcome to Infinity Island. You came highly recommended so you can expect the VIP treatment... which is exactly the same as everyone else's treatment, but with an extra cookie after dinner! Yay! Have fun!

*RUNS SCREAMING FROM THE GHOST!!!!*
Play
Play
Admin
Admin

https://infinityisland.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Saxy Jojo Sun Sep 20, 2015 9:14 pm

Yush a cookie!!! Thank chuuuu!!! *attempts to eat the cookie except it goes right through me* Aw man...
Saxy Jojo
Saxy Jojo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum